Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists looking to work with a smaller school community in Crestview, FL! Soliant has partnered with a local school in the Florida panhandle, and is seeking part- or full-time contract SLPs in the new school year.
Located about an hour from the beaches on Fort Walton Beach and Destin, this is a small, rural school community: great for therapists seeking a slower pace of life, and the opportunity to make a difference in children's lives!
We seek applicants who are nurturing, collaborative, team-oriented and great at communication: Soliant's motto is to make life better for clinicians who make lives better!
- Both part- and full-time applicants welcome
- Variety of sites available, most positions are 4 days a week, with some 2-3 day positions as well
- Predominantly elementary schools, with some K-12 sites
- Additional details of position will be shared in a direct interview with administrators
- Florida SLP license
- Both Clinical Fellows and SLP-CCC candidates are welcome
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I welcome e-mails at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement