Crisis Pay 10 Hour Shifts, Cardiac Cath Lab Travel, Teaching Hospital
Chicago, IL 19 days agoApply Now
Chicago, 10 hour shifts, Cardiac Cath Lab Travel, Teaching Hospital
Chicago, IL – Soliant / Mr. Cath Lab is now hiring experienced Cardiac Cath Lab nurses for 13 week contracts in Chicago, IL.
Enhance your resume working at a teaching hospital & transplant hospital while working with some of the best physicians in the state of Illinois. I am very experienced staffing for this facility and I would be happy to tell you all about the area, the great transportation system, and connect you with the right people and get you a quick interview.
- Circulate 4-10 hour shifts, typically starting at 7A and end at 5:30P. When on call, assignment would run from 7:30A – 6P.
- Opportunity to take a lot of call, if desired. Call is typically between 6-8 weekdays during a 6 week schedule, with 1-2 weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).
- 4 Cath Labs – with 3 dedicated for Cath Lab biopsies
- 13 weeks, with strong likelihood of extension offer if hospital and traveler are a good fit.
- Minimum: 1 Year of Cardiac Cath Lab experience
- Preferred: Strong critical care experience
- Illinois license in good standing (or pending, depending on time of submission)
- Experience with structural heart procedures, such as TAVRs & mitral clips
- Impellas, CTOs, right heart biopsy
- Diamondback Experience a bonus.
- Circulate & Monitor
- EPIC experience is strongly preferred
- Any experience with SENSIS for hemodynamics is a bonus
- Manager prefers Cardiac Cath Lab nurses from strong academic centers rather than small hospitals. Good references may help manager overlook lack of experience with large hospitals.
Give me a call if you’re looking for a Cath Lab recruiter who specializes in placing Cath & EP nurses nationwide. Work with someone very experienced in staffing for this hospital as well as someone who is very experienced and is highly specialized in Cath & Electrophysiology placements. Call me directly at 770-225-3167, email me your resume today at [email protected] and be sure to check out my personal website today: mrcathlab.com
THIS JOB HAS BEEN MR CATH LAB VERIFIED V
Senior Account Executive – Mr. Cath Lab
Cath Lab & Electrophysiology Specialist
Call Office : 770-225-3167
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement