RN - Electrophysiology Lab RN, 13 Weeks, Possible Extension
Hartford, CT - I am now hiring an experienced Electrophysiology Lab RN who is looking for a 13 week travel assignment in the Hartford, Connecticut area.
- Location: Hartford, CT
- Job Type: Full-time travel position
- Length: 13 weeks, possibly 26 if desired
- Shifts: 4x10 hour shifts
- Time: A typical day starts at 6:30a in the morning and ends around 5:00p.
- Late Shift: Very rarely will the traveler be required to do late shifts.
- Anyone who has experience in EP as scrub, monitor/record will be given consideration
- Manager will consider looking at anyone with 6 months - 1 year of experience, just some EP experience is required
- Manager prefers someone who has strong experience with cardiac device implants (pacemakers, AICD) and Cardiac ablations
- NO CATH LAB! Some jobs are a mixture of Cath & EP. Good news if you're more the EP RN who hates the Cath side of things: This job is PURE ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY!
Contact me for this EP travel job or others throughout the U.S. Contact me especially if you're an electrophysiology lab nurse (or tech) looking for pure EP jobs (and if you hate Cath). I work exclusively in Cath & EP and specialize in finding jobs for people like you!
Visit me at mrcathlab.com! Call me at 770-225-3167!
THIS JOB IS MR CATH LAB VERIFIED!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement