Exciting CT Technologist Position in Northampton, Massachusetts!
Job Description: The CT Technologist is responsible for performing diverse duties in the CT section of the Radiology Department. This position is part of the 1199SEIU Bargaining Unit at Cooley Dickinson Hospital and reports to the Supervisor, CT, operating within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Associate degree in Radiology or Diploma from an accredited school of Radiology required
- MA Rad Tech License required
- ARRT in CT required
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS certification required
- Preferred: One (1) to three (3) years of experience as a CT Tech
Join our team and be a valuable member of our healthcare community in Northampton, Massachusetts! Apply now for this fantastic opportunity.
To apply, submit your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement