CT Tech Travel Job in Georgia
36 hours plus
Night shift: 7p-7a
For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive. The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through Soliant Health. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with competitive compensation and weekly paychecks.
How to apply?
• You can enter in your information and contact details below
• Send your resume to: Robin.Serr@Soliant.com
• Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-225-3025
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Local: (770) 225-3025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement