Experienced CT Tech needed in the beautiful state of North Carolina. Enjoy the great food, beautiful landscapes, entertainment, and rich history during your time off! Don't miss out on this great opportunity
- Start Date: ASAP
- Number of Positions: 1
- Shift: Day (12 Hours) 8:30 21:00
.*** *WEEKENDS ONLY*
- 12hr Day shift: Friday, Saturday, Sunday – 830a-9p
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday – 730a-8p.
- All ages and groups from walking patients to the most acute in an 80 bed plus, very busy ED.
- Routine CT exams.
- Required: IV Starts, PACS, and Contrast.
- Preferred Biopsies. Siemens experience required.
- 5 years of experience required depending on trauma experience.
- BLS required.
- ARRT required.
- Must hold a CT registration specifically if ARRT certified.
- CT procedure experience required: abdomen, pelvis, head/neck, chest, spine, musculoskeletal, CTA's.
- Orientation: 4, 10 hr shifts.
- Scrubs: Royal Blue.
- Supervisor makes schedule.
- **Travelers MUST bring their own Dosimter to this assignment. Any brand will do, unit uses Landaur Brand Dosimeters.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement