Exciting CT Technologist Position in Barber, California!
Important Note: Traveler must be fully vaccinated (including booster) or provide an approved medical or religious exemption per CA State Mandate
- Facility: Level II trauma facility
- Current full Certificate of Radiologic Technology issued by the Department of Health Services, State of California (CRT)
- AART Certification
- Current CPR Certification & Fluoroscopy permit
- Previous CT scanning experience, experience with GE scanners preferred
- Additional Skills (a plus): Experience with GE scanners, Epic, and Change Healthcare PACS system
- Facility Information: Growing 298 bed Level II Trauma hospital and Advanced Primary Stroke Center.
- Skills Needed: Critical thinking, attention to detail, adapting to a wide variety of patient conditions and scan combinations with effective communication skills are a must.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic healthcare environment in Barber, California! Apply now for this excellent opportunity.
To apply, submit your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement