We are seeking a skilled and motivated CT Technologist to join our team for a travel assignment in Cape Cod. As a CT Technologist, you will be responsible for performing CT procedures utilizing advanced imaging equipment and techniques while providing exceptional patient care.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Performing high-quality CT scans in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicating effectively with patients to ensure their safety and comfort during procedures
- Reviewing imaging results and determining if additional scans are necessary
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Adhering to all facility protocols and procedures
- ARRT certification in CT required
- MA state license or willingness to obtain
- Minimum of 2 years of recent CT experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work various shifts and weekends if needed
In addition to competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we offer our CT Technologists the opportunity to work in some of the most beautiful parts of the country. Cape Cod offers breathtaking scenery, charming small towns, and miles of unspoiled coastline. Don't miss out on this exciting travel opportunity!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please submit your resume today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement