CT Technologist Travel Job in Northern California
Stockton, California, is a city rich in culture, creativity, and diversity.
This hospital located in the Central Valley is home to your next travel assignment.
The weather here is an average of 76 degrees Fahrenheit!
- Shift Info: Day 5x8-Hour (07:00 - 15:00)
- Compensation - Elevated crisis rate
- Start date: 2-3 weeks from offer
Desired qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years of experience conducting CT scans in a hospital setting
- California State Imaging License
- Active ARRT Certification
- A desire to produce outstanding images and outstanding patient care
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Activates and checks utilized equipment at the start of each day.
- Performs a variety a technical procedures requiring independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for the radiological process.
- Demonstrates proper utilization of radiation safety precautions observes proper columniation and tube proximity utilization of protective lead equipment and film badges.
- Practices sterile technique on all procedures performed.
- Demonstrates current clinical knowledge while maintaining a high standard to achieve quality patient care.
Direct Hospital Contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement