CT Technologist Travel Job on the Coast of Massachusetts
I am working with a beautiful facility in Cape Code in need of a strong and experienced CAT scan tech to help the department on a 13+ week assignment!
State of the art equipment and radiology lab.
Requirements and details:
**EPIC experience required**
40 hours a week,
Day, Eve, Nights and every other weekend nights
7:00am-3:30pm, 8:00am-4:30pm, 9:00am - 5:30pm, 11:00am - 7:30pm, noon - 8:30pm, 1:00pm - 9:30pm, 4:00pm - 12:30am - Half hour unpaid lunch
• MUST be a Graduate an American Medical Association (AMA) Accredited Radiography Program.
• Must have Registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
• Must have Valid Massachusetts State License in Radiation Control
• Currently registered in Cat Scan (CT) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTBC) in Cat Scan (CT)
• 1+ years experience as a Radiologic Technologist OR 1 year current (within the last 5 years) CT Tech experience.
• Current Basic Life Support required and must maintain certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement