Are you a skilled CT Technologist looking for your next adventure, elevate your career, pay, and lifestyle?
I am working with a manager friend in Northampton, MA, seeking a dynamic CT Travel Technologist to join their Radiology Department.
Responsibilities: As a CT Technologist, you'll play a pivotal role in our Radiology Department, performing diverse duties in the CT section. You do not have to perform dual modalities in this position. I know, right? That is rare!
- Associate degree in Radiology or Diploma from an accredited school of Radiology
- MA Rad Tech License (takes 2-weeks to obtain if you do not have that.
- ARRT in CT
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience as a CT Tech (preferred) but not required.
Why choose Northampton, MA?
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on patient care
Apply Today: If you're ready to take your CT Technologist career to the next level and be part of a compassionate healthcare team, apply now! Join us in Northampton, MA, and help us continue providing exceptional care to this wonderful community.
#CTTech #RadiologyJobs #HealthcareCareers #NorthamptonMA
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement