Soliant has partnered with a client in Culver City, CA to interview Speech-Language Pathologists for contract positions in the upcoming school year.
We seek applicants with the following competencies:
- Independence: be able to take on SLP responsibilities and work autonomously
- Familiarity with California Special Education criteria, IEP process, and clinical toolkit for working with children
- Organization skills: be able to cover multiple buildings and maintain accurate records (e.g. therapy notes, reports, correspondence, and date relating to IEP goals)
- Flexibility: be adaptable to the priorities of school administrators, and open to changes in building assignment if needed
Additional details relating to the caseload, and building assignments, will be discussed during an interview with the administrators, after an initial screening with Soliant.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- California SLP license
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement