Culver City, CA: School-based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CF)
Culver City, CA 18 days agoApply Now
Soliant is working with a special school in Culver City, CA to accept applications from Speech-Language Pathologists for a contract position, covering the remainder of this school year.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Caseload to be determined based on applicant experience
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year (June 2019)
Both ASHA-certified SLPs and Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply.
Additional details relating to the caseload, and building assignments, will be discussed during an interview with the administrators.
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
- Applicants must have a valid California license in order to start
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement