Soliant Health is searching for a contract Hospital Pharmacist for growing medical facility near Green Bay. This is a full-time Hospital Pharmacist opportunity that is perfect if you enjoy travel or seeking a better work-life balance! Text 561-712-5572
- 13+ week contract!
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(K)
- Travel package offered for qualifying candidates!
- Primarily day-shift hours with the occasional evening shift
- ASAP start!
- Inpatient hospital setting
Hospital Pharmacist Position Details:
The Pharmacist validates the accuracy and appropriateness of medication orders, compounds medications, and accurately provides prescribed medications according to professional standards, practices, and specific indications or orders. Provides consultative services to internal and external system constituents regarding medications, interactions, and other drug-related information. Follows defined medication-related protocols, policies, and procedures. Documents clinical activities and functional outcomes. Achieves and maintains good working relationships with pharmacy leadership, pharmacy staff, and other hospital departments, committees, and administrators. Places a strong emphasis on patient care with the patient as the highest priority and central focus in all individual and department endeavors and undertakings.
Hospital Pharmacist Requirements:
- 2+ years experience as a Hospital Pharmacist
- WI Licensed Pharmacist in good standing with the board
Join our team by contacting:
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement