Soliant is partnered with a long-standing facility that needs a pharmacist. This candidate should be holding a valid SC license and have at least a year of inpatient experience. This will be a contract position for approximately 13 weeks. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me at [email protected] or (o)281.848.7413.
- Serves patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to the multidisciplinary health care team, and monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Fulltime availability
- Valid SC license
- 1+ years of inpatient experience
To gain access to pharmacist or pharmacy technician travel or contract opportunities, please contact me:
Zach Miller, Pharmacy Talent Acquisition
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement