Soliant is looking for a night-shift pharmacist in the Albuquerque, NM area. We currently have an opening for day shifts on a 13-week contract, possibly extensions. We are in search of a pharmacist with at least one year of inpatient experience. The candidate must hold a valid license. If this sounds like you, give me a call at (o)281.848.7413.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ workflow, verifying their preparation, and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Develops hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs and training pharmacy staff, students, interns, externs, residents, and health care professionals.
- NM license
- Inpatient experience
For immediate consideration or to learn about other travel opportunities as a Pharmacy Technician, contact:
Zach Miller, Pharmacy Talent Acquisition
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement