Deaf and Hard of Hearing DHH Contract for Medford, OR 23-23 School Year $39 per hour
Medford, OR 7 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
Job Type Contract
A school district in PA is looking to contract for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for the immediate 2022-2023 school year.
- ASAP Start -June 7, 2023
- 7.5 hours per day
- Serve students who require educational services due to hearing loss.
- The teacher will address the educational, communication, and social/emotional needs of students and provide guidance to students parents and school personnel.
- Onsite work only
- OR SpEd Teaching License with endorsement in Deaf/Hard of Hearing required
If you are interested and believe you meet the minimum qualifications for this job, please apply below and send a copy of your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement