We are searching for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) to join a school near Stafford, VA for the 22/23 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 37-40 hours per week
- K-12th grade caseload
- Itinerate position
- 30 students (SPED Teachers act as case managers)
A little about you:
- Must have a master’s in educational for teaching deaf students
- Must have Virginia state license, certifications, and credentials
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement