Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) Needed 22/23 School Year!
Wilmington, DE 14 days agoApply Now
We are seeking for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) near Wilmington, DE for the 22/23 school year.
About the position:
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Itinerant position
- Direct services as well as provide additional support to district and teachers
- Must have a master’s in educational for teaching deaf students
- Must have Delaware state license, certifications, and credentials
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, 401K, housing assistance and weekly pay.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement