We are looking for a Teacher of the Death (DHH) at a school district near Montclair, CA for this upcoming school year for a CONTRACT position!
- Active TDHH license in California
- Masters Degree in Teaching Deaf Students
- Start ASAP – 05/26/2022
- Full Time
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Caseload Range: 25-30
- Onsite only
- Duties: Assessments, Therapy, and IEP Development for TK-6th Grade Students
- 8:00 AM – 3:15 PM
We offer individualized weekly pay as well as health benefits, a matching 401(k) plan, and stipends/relocation assistance if applicable.
Apply today if you are interested! I look forward to speaking with you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement