Soliant is working with a school district near Minneapolis, Minnesota to hire a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher. This position is for the 2022-2023 school year. The director is ready to review resumes.
- Itinerant - handling multiple school sites
- 1-3 students per building
- Secondary position - middle thru age 21
- Minnesota DHH certification
Soliant offers extensive medical/dental/vision coverage, life/disability, competitive and weekly pay, matching 401(k), licensing reimbursement, travel assistance and stipends, and many more!
For more information, please call Sarah at 678-497-4796. After you apply please send your updated resume, license/certifications, interview availability and 2-3 professional references DIRECTLY to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement