Looking for your next DHH assignment? Then this is the position for you!
We are currently hosting interviews for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher position at one of our partnering school districts near Upland, Canada for the remainder of the 2022 school year.
- On-Site assignment
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours 8:00am to 3:15pm –These hours include a 30 minute duty free lunch
- 25-30 students
- Assessments, Therapy and IEP Development for TK-6th Grade students
- Must have Canada DHH certification
- Must have prior school experience
- Must pass background check and drug screening
- Individualized weekly compensation
- W2 pay
- Medical benefits
- Matching 401(K) plan
Please contact me below if you are interested! Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement