We are looking to hire a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the upcoming 22-23 school year
- ASAP- 05/31/23
- Full-time: 35 hrs/wk
- More details regarding caseload and more, will be provided during the interview process.
- Onsite only
- Education: Master’s degree in education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Licensure: State issued teaching certification in Deaf Education
- Experience: You do not have to be fluent in ASL (American Language)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- Work as a contracted employee with competitive weekly pay, and more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email
Christephen.Elibert OR call/text 678-367-2128 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity is not for you, please do not hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement