Category Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
Job Type Contract
Our School District is actively seeking a teacher of deaf and hard of hearing in Klamath Falls, Oregon. We are looking to hire immediately so please read below to see if you qualify.
- Assignment dates: 2023-2024 (New School Year)
- Full Time (30-40 hours/week)
- $30+ hourly
- Elementary Caseload
- More information will be provided at the Zoom Interview ?
- Qualify for an Oregon Teaching License with hearing impaired endorsement, Fluency in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7568.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement