Calling on licensed Speech-Language Pathologists based in the area of Dearborn, MI: Soliant is working with a local school district, and is seeking a contract SLP to work with elementary school students for a 12-week period.
Applicants will be contracted for 32.5 hours a week, and cover 4 buildings. We seek applicants who work well with shorter term needs, and who can be versatile with covering multiple buildings.
Scope of duties as follows:
- Assess students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans and present them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organize student caseload and develop a schedule for each assigned school.
- Develop resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of Michigan Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- Michigan SLP license
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement