Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Delta, CO area for a Full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) position. This is an ideal position for caring individuals who love working in a school setting & providing occupational therapy to special needs children. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
- Will interview, offer, and hire ASAP!!
- Full time: up to 40hrs/week
- Start/End: 2023-2024 school year; Interviewing Now!
- Caseload: K-12th grade; Discussed on interview
- Pay Rate: $27.50-$44/hour
- Must Have State License
- Master in Occupational Therapy
- School experience preferred
- Weekly Paychecks
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- We offer Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site Full-time positions
Feel free to contact me via phone, text or email at 770-510-7037 for any additional information!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement