This is the travel opportunity of a lifetime! One of Soliant's clients, located in mountainous, arid Delta, CO, is interviewing School Psychologists for the upcoming school year.
This is an education community that prides itself on being a close-knit and supportive district, with access to a plethora of outdoor activities.
We seek motivated applicants with excellent clinical skills, and who are invested in attaining educational goals.
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
- Determining student’s ability to learn and suggesting instructional strategies and techniques.
- Communicating information clearly and concisely in multidisciplinary conferences.
- Maintaining accurate and organized evaluation records.
To provide psychology services in Colorado schools, applicants must hold one of the follow
- School Psychologist credential from the Colorado Department of Education, OR
- Be certified by the National Council of School Psychologists OR
- Hold a license from the Colorado State Board of Psychologist Examiners AND be able to provide written attestation to achievements of competencies in the field of education psychology
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement