Happy New School Year! We are currently seeking a Massachusetts licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the 2022-2023 school year. The goal is to hire qualified 1 SLP who is available full-time and have schools experience.
To qualify you must:
- Have active or pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Massachusetts
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Have Schools and IEP experience preferred
- Have experience working with students with disabilities
- SLP-CCC or SLP-CF
- Pennsylvania Teaching Cert.
- 1 Opening
- 1 campus site
- Caseload about 35 students in grades 5-7
- Full-time & Full school year
- Benefits available
- In-person only
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement