Speech Language Pathologist needed for a school position in Denver, CO. We are partnered with school directors to hire a skilled SLP or CF for a school-based position.
Strong communication and collaboration skills needed.
Qualified candidates for the job will be able to manage a caseload of students K-12 and with needs ranging from mild to moderate ; especially managing Autistic caseload. SLP state license needed.
Ability to conduct therapy in a creative and engaging method is a plus. Prior school-based experience preferred but not required. Experience providing therapy to children given preference.
• Early intervention and setting IEP goals
• Providing therapy in group or individual setting
• Assessment completion and progress reporting Must: Active Colorado SLP License and Clearance to work in the school setting.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME for consideration with our National Hiring Manager Brittiany Byas.
Brittiany Byas | National Hiring Manager
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement