Are you ready to make that change in your career? This is an amazing opportunity to work in a supportive environment. A school in North Detroit, Michigan is seeking multiple Special Education Teachers to serve in either Resource Classrooms or Self-Contained Classrooms.
- Bachelor's Degree in Special Education
- Michigan Special Education License/Certification
- Previous teaching experience with IEPs
- Full-Time | 35 Hours a Week
- ASAP – 06/13/24
- Resource and Self-Contained Classroom Openings
- K-12 Available
- Vision, dental, and medical insurance
- Matching 401K
- Weekly Compensation
- & so much more!
If you would like to be considered for the position, please submit your most updated resume and professional references. More information regarding caseload will be given in an interview with the school district. I look forward to setting you up for an interview!
Caroline Chadwick | (770) 776-2109
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement