Diagnostic CT Tech Contract Job in Madison, Wisconsin
New Client in the Madison area looking for a strong CT tech for 13 weeks!
The shift is flexible and can be negotiated with the manager in an interview.
• Two (2) years clinical experience.
• Traveler must have permanent address outside 50 mile radius of Madison (address must be included in traveler's profile).
• Prior traveling experience preferred.
• Needs 2 references from recent work environment/assignments (supervisor or manager only)
• Minimum - Graduate of a School of Radiologic Technology.
• Preferred - Bachelors degree in relevant field.
Licenses & Certifications :
• Certification by appropriate body (ARRT) and valid Wisconsin Radiological License - ARRT (R) (VI) required.
• BLS certification required
• CT certification required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement