Direct Hire - Clinical Pharmacy Manager - Jersey City, New Jersey
Jersey City , NJ 9 days agoApply Now
Let Soliant Health get you into your next position as a Clinical Pharmacy Manager outside Jersey City, New Jersey! Contact: [email protected] 281.668.0671
Direct Hire - Clinical Pharmacy Manager:
Responsible for managing and directing the daily provision of clinical pharmacy services at multiple hospital pharmacy sites within the healthcare system:
- Targeting best practices relating to pharmaceutical care, education and optimal cost effective drug therapy.
- Provides specialized pharmaceutical services to improve drug use and therapeutic outcomes.
- Maintains liaison relationships with medical and nursing staffs.
- Manages the medication use evaluation program, Formulary maintenance, in-service programs, and clinical interventions.
- May conduct or participate in clinical research including, but not limited to IND studies.
- Leads and guides the Clinical Pharmacists, Advanced Practice Pharmacists, and Pharmacy Residents with their duties involved with medication management, education, and cost savings initiatives.
- Work requires the knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts acquired through completion of a Doctor of Pharmacy Degree or PGY1 and/or PGY2 Pharmacy Residency completion preferred and a minimum of three to five years of progressive hospital clinical pharmacy experience required.
- Board Certification in pharmacy practice (e.g. Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist, BCPS) is required or it must be obtain within 2 years of hire.
- Registration and Licensure in accordance to the requirements of the NJ Board of Pharmacy required.
- Work requires the ability to manage the employees within assigned unit/department and to persuade and negotiate with peer level managers and department heads on issues and programs that impact assigned unit/department.
Experience: At least 3-5 years in an elevated clinical supervisor/manager role is REQUIRED.
-Apply, then complete a skills checklist https://www.soliant.com/skillschecklist/ when sending your resume to [email protected]
If you’re looking to expand your network let’s connect! linkedin.com/in/megangwillim
Soliant Health – Account Executive, Pharmacy Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement