*DIRECT HIRE* Inpatient Pharmacist Job – Washington, DC
Washington, District of Columbia Posted 19 days agoApply Now
What will I be doing?
• Staffing duties
• ‘Clinical Ladder Program’ where staffing pharmacist can seize more of a clinical role.
• The preparation of medicines as quality checks in instances when individual drug components are mixed together before treating patients is dependent upon your expertise.
What qualifications do I need to be considered?
• Active DC license
• Superb communication skills
• The ability to work carefully and methodically with medicines and doses-this is vital as mistakes could prove fatal
Why work here?
• Take your career to the next level at a facility with top rankings by US News & World Report
• Health and Welfare
• Make DC your permanent home while you experience iconic museums and performing arts venues like the Kennedy Center.
For information on this Pharmacist job or other Pharmacist job opportunities:
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Napa Pharmacist Job - HospitalNapa, CA
Soliant Health is seeking a hospital pharmacist in Northern California for hospital near Napa, CA....
Seattle WA Hospital Pharmacy Director JobSeattle, WA
Soliant Health is seeking an Interim Director of Pharmacy for our growing team in Seattle. If...