*DIRECT HIRE* (WASHINGTON LICENSE) Inpatient Pharmacist Job – Alexandria, VA
Alexandria, Virginia Posted 15 days agoApply Now
What will I be doing?
• Staffing duties
• ‘Clinical Ladder Program’ where staffing pharmacist can seize more of a clinical role.
• The preparation of medicines as quality checks in instances when individual drug components are mixed together before treating patients is dependent upon your expertise.
What qualifications do I need to be considered?
• Active DC license
• Superb communication skills
• The ability to work carefully and methodically with medicines and doses-this is vital as mistakes could prove fatal
Why work here?
• Take your career to the next level at a facility with top rankings by US News & World Report
• Health and Welfare
• Make DC your permanent home while you experience iconic museums and performing arts venues like the Kennedy Center.
For information on this Pharmacist job or other Pharmacist job opportunities:
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Travel Inpatient Pharmacist Job Opportunity – Grand Junction, Colorado!Grand Junction, CO
Looking for an experienced Inpatient Pharmacist wanting to travel in beautiful Grand Junction! This...
Travel Clinical Inpatient Pharmacist Job Opportunity – Fairfield, IA!Fairfield, IA
Are you an inpatient pharmacist looking to expand your clinical scope of practice? We have an...