Stop paying so much at the pump and work from home as a tele-therapist with VocoVision, a division of Soliant Health! A school district in Indiana is actively hiring a Speech Language Pathologist who can interview now for the 2022-23 school year. This is a great district with lots of support so apply today to secure an exciting new position for next year!
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Indiana license
- Approximately 2 years of school-based experience as SLP (some exceptions apply)
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Full time
- Preparing therapy plans for each student.
- Providing appropriate schedules for exceptional students involving school personnel as required
- Provide services based on IEP recommendations
- Caseload of approximately 50 students
- Contract (1099)
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
To be immediately considered for the position please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement