Distance Learning - Speech Language Pathologist - Massachusetts
Massachusetts, MA 22 days agoApply Now
Stop paying so much at the pump and work from home as a tele-therapist with VocoVision, a division of Soliant Health! A school district in Massachusetts is actively hiring a Speech Language Pathologist who can interview now for the 2022-23 school year. This is an excellent district experienced with teletherapy so apply today to secure an exciting new position!
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Massachusetts license
- Approximately 2 years of school-based experience as SLP (some exceptions apply)
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Full time
- Preparing therapy plans for each student.
- Providing appropriate schedules for exceptional students involving school personnel as required.
- Caseload of approximately 40 students
- Contract (1099)
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
To be immediately considered for the position please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement