A contract position for a district counselor is available near Mesa, AZ. This position is for the 2022-2023 school year. This school district is looking for a candidate who can use their expertise within school counseling to provide leadership and instruction to the district. The district counselor will work to implement evidence-based practices to further development of the counseling department. Please see below for specifics.
- Keep current with research on curriculum development and instructional strategies
- Consult with site leaders and counselors to create programming that addresses student achievement as a whole
- Serve as a leader to the counseling department
- Demonstrate best practices
- Contract dates: 07.20.22 – 05.25.23
- Master’s degree in School Counseling (or related field)
- Must have School Counseling certification from Arizona DOE
- Five (or more) years of experience in a school counselor role
You can receive great benefits! This position comes with excellent benefits including health, life, and dental insurance. We also offer a 401(K) with company matching, and you will also receive your paycheck weekly!
To apply for this position, please click below. You can also email me, Lauren Wernert, your resume or call me (678) 538-6724.
I look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement