District Wide BCBA in San Jose, CA: Hiring ASAP! Competitive Pay!
San Jose, CA 14 days agoApply Now
We are currently seeking Board Certified Behavior Analyst for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year to provide consultative and direct instructional and behavioral support services to students in San Jose, CA.
- Time: Full Time, 5 days/week , 7.5 hours/day
- Age Group/Case Load: Potential to provide supervision for contracted RBTs, District Wide position
- More details regarding Case Load will be provided upon interview.
- Education: Master’s degree in School/Educational Psychology, or similar field
- Licensure: Must hold National BCBA license
• Achieve and maintain graduate-level certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
• Expertise in the field and knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
• Experience in the competition of Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) and the development and
implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
Benefits of working with our company:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement