Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists who love working with Early Childhood (3-5) populations! Soliant is seeking contract SLPs for a school year contract.
The contract is 190-days, covering locations in Marion and Polk Counties. Mileage reimbursement is available for travel between buildings.
We seek applicants who are confident clinicians, excellent communicators, and who uphold high standards of ethics and accountability.
- Oregon SLP license
Why work with Soliant?
- Tap into our 15-year history of school SLP placements
- I work with you to connect you with job opportunities, and to prioritize your job search
- Competitive benefits package
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I can also be reached via email at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement