Soliant Schools is working with a school near Kent that is looking for an early childhood special education teacher for the upcoming school year. This is a full time, W-2 contracting position. The ideal candidate is certified to teach special education in the state of Washington.
In this position you will work with students who have learning, mental, physical or emotional disabilities. As the early childhood special education teacher you will adapt general education lessons and teach students with mild to moderate disabilities as well as basic skills to students with severe disabilities.
- Full-time position
- Onsite Position (W2 Contractor)
- Caseload: Early childhood and Self-contained
- Competitive Weekly Pay, Benefits(Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc.) and 401K with employer match!
- Must have an active Special Education Teaching Certification for the state of Washington
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Special Education
- Preferred: Experience in Self-contained classroom (New grads encouraged to apply!)
For more information on this position, contact Jessica Williams at (770) 557-3222 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement