This is a contract position with a paid competitive hourly rate that includes both direct and indirect services. Weekly hours each week are guaranteed. Please see more details about this position below:
Hours & Caseload:
- Full Time
- Caseload: TBD
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: May 2024
- Pre-K- 3rd grade position
Education, Experience & License:
- Bachelors/Master s Degree in Special Education
- Minnesota teaching license with special education endorsement required.
- Meets and instructs assigned classed in the locations and at the times designated.
- Plans a program of study that, as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Strives to implement, by instruction and action, the district s philosophy of educational and instructional goals and objectives.
- Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
- Diagnoses the learning disabilities of students on a regular basis, seeking the assistance of district specialists as required.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulation.
- Performs related duties as required.
On-Site Benefits for Full-Time Candidates:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k Company Matching
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement