Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Soliant Health is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a client in the area. This is an early childhood caseload including preschool and kindergarten students. We are looking for one versatile and engaging therapist for the remainder of the school year. You will be provided with job details on a zoom call with the Director of Special Education. Apply here or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Packages
- CEU Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, W2, On-site
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement