Soliant is working with a school system in the area of Sturgis, MI to place a contract SLP to work with children in the Early Childhood program.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year
- SLP-CCC and Clinical fellows welcome!
Additional details of responsibilities to be discussed in an interview with administrators.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Michigan SLP license
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement