Cardiac Sonographer travel position is available in Green Bay, Wisconsin. 13 weeks 40 hrs. per week. Must be certified. Prefer candidates with at least 3-5 years of Echo experience. Nationally ranked hospital, Competitive pay package and a great location for your next assignment.
Required License and Certifications: RDMS. Cardiac registry required. General and Vascular preferred.
· Charting Experience Required: Epic (preferred)
· Unit Specific Skillset: ARDMS. Cardiac registered. RVT is a plus. breast, abdomen, early OB experience
· Unit Overview: General, vascular, and echo (Echo on Adults only, no peds)
· Unit Information: Experience with all age groups. Peds experience helpful, but not required.
Call Matt Mitchell today for all current available Travel Echo/Gen/Vasc Travel Jobs 770.776.2082
Please contact me directly to hear about all our Travel Echo Tech Jobs throughout the U.S. Feel free to send over your resume/references and complete the following checklist www.soliant.com/skillschecklist Please also reference my name on the checklist- Matt Mitchell- I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Ultrasound Sonographer, Aurora, COAurora, CO
Hospital in Aurora, CO is seeking a Ultrasound/Sonographer. Evenings Pediatric experience a plus...
CT Tech needed in MADorchester, MA
CT Tech needed in MA 2+ years experience Evening Shift 4 week assignment with probable extension...