Echocardiograph Technologist - Echo Tech Needed | Port Huron, MI
Port Huron , MI 10 days agoApply Now
A trained and certified Echocardiography Technician is actively sought for a contract position in Porth Huron, Michigan. Two years of Echo Tech experience is ideal, however all applicants, regardless of travel experience are welcome to apply. Local Echocardiography Technicians are also encouraged to apply.
Minimum Requirements/ Details:
- ARDMS (RDCS) or CCI (RCS), BLS Required!
- 2+ years of Echocardiography experience
- Specializes in performing cardiac ultrasound diagnostic studies
- Day Shift
- 13 weeks contract with extension options
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Matching 401k
- Weekly direct deposit paycheck
If you have any questions give me a call or text me at 678-451-1998
To expedite the process, send over your resume/references directly to [email protected] for IMMEDIATE consideration and complete a skills checklist and include my name - Sam Okodua as the recruiter at (http://www.soliant.com/skillschecklist).
Sam Okodua - Account Executive - Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement