Ed Diag Job - Educational Diagnostician Position - In the Little Elm, TX Area
Little Elm, TX 24 days agoApply Now
NEW! We are currently seeking a Educational Diagnostician to work with a school district in the Little Elm, TX area. If you would like to join a supportive team, apply now.
- Full-time position (2022-2023 school year).
- Compile and evaluate student information.
- Administer formal assessments to determine student eligibility for special education services.
- Facilitate & participate in the Admission, Review, & Dismissal (ARD) Committee.
- Must be certified as a Texas Diagnostician.
- At least one year of Diagnostician work experience needed.
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better. We partner with school districts across the United States by finding dedicated school professionals who have each child’s best interest at heart. Contact Bryan Burton directly at 678-497-4819or send your email to [email protected] for immediate consideration. Schools are ready to interview and hire quickly!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement