State of District and Required Credentials: Texas
Job Title: Educational Diagnostician
Position Type: - Full time
A school district Near Houston, Texas is conducting interviews to hire an Educational Diagnostician for a full time position. The school district is interested in hiring a well-qualified candidate as soon as possible.
Imperative Job Requirements:
- Masters Level Degree in Special Education and Endorsement in Educational Diagnosing
- Active State Licensing Required
- Educational Diagnostician Certification K-12 - Non Negotiable
- Full Time Onsite
- Experts are diagnosing, assessing, and working with children with learning disabilities. Collaboration and testing for IEP's. Working side by side with school Psychologist.
- 2022- 2023 - ESY
- More details will be discussed in the interview
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Health Benefits
- Opportunities for work before the next school year are available
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply with your updated resume. From there, you will be contacted with more information regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Feel free to directly contact, Beatriz Kiene – Account Executive, at the office number or by email listed below.
Beatriz Kiene | Account Executive
Click here to email: [email protected]
Office Number: (678) 710-7767
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement