Educational Diagnostician Open Job- In the Aubrey, TX Area - Ed Diag Needed
Aubrey, TX 27 days agoApply Now
We are currently seeking an Educational Diagnostician to work with a school district in the Aubrey, TX area. If you would like to join a supportive team, apply now!
- Full-time position (2022-2023 school year).
- Compile and evaluate student information.
- Administer formal assessments to determine student eligibility for special education services.
- Facilitate & participate in the Admission, Review, & Dismissal (ARD) Committee.
- Must be certified as a Texas Diagnostician.
- At least one year of Diagnostician work experience needed.
Interested in this position? Contact Bryan directly at 678-497-4819 or email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement