Soliant is working with a suburban school community in El Monte, CA, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist to help finish out the school year.
Details of the position below:
- Work with K-8 students
- Start ASAP - End of school year
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students.
- California SLP license OR
- Clinical and rehabilitative services credential, issued by the CTC (California Commission on Teacher Credentialing)
Please apply by using the form below. Or, contact Monica Guu at [email protected] or (770) 723-3774 with questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement