Category Schools - PT
Job Type Contract
El Paso area School-Based Physical Therapist Job
We are working with a great school district north of El Paso, Texas to place a physical therapist (PT) in a new position. The director is scheduling interviews now and offering quickly, so apply today for consideration.
- Provide services, evaluations, and assessments for students
- Work in a school setting with a variety of ages and needs
- Full time hours: 40 hours/week
- Multiple openings: caseload will depend on experience and preference (to be discussed on interview)
- Current contracted employees are very happy at this district
- Active Texas state licensure required upon start date
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- New grad candidates welcome!
- Experience with schools and/or pediatric caseload preferred but not required
Interested in this position or others like it? Apply above or directly by sending your resume to Tracey Lewallen at [email protected] . You can also contact me with any questions or concerns at 678-837-1252 (call and/or text).
Tracey Lewallen | Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement